This eco-friendly hotel is a a calm oasis in the city of Athens and a great location to discover the lively and cool neighbourhood of Kolonaki.
- Perfectly located in Kolonaki, a calm oasis in the affluent heart of Athens and Syntagma, the main city shopping area is within walking distance, but instead of traffic and crowds you have tree-lined streets and chic cafés
- Some of the rooms are on the small side, but most of them are big and airy with a cool Scandi-chic vibe. If you can, choose a pricier Metropolitan suite and enjoy a terrace with great views over the city and the Pantheon
- There is a hidden rooftop terrace. Bring your own bottle of wine and use the glasses provided in your room for an intimate sunset drink with a view
- The breakfast is served in the basement. There is daylight and even a little outdoor seating area. The service is informal and easy going and the food is local and tasty
- One thing is for sure: the beds are sublime and so are the organic cotton sheets, goose-down duvets and pillows. If you want to take them home, guests get a discount in the shop!