A beautiful restored family home from the 19th century, modified by a local sponge magnate and transformed in an intimate and stylish guesthouse.
- Great location, only a few steps from the bustling harbour town, but set in a quiet narrow lane and well-protected by its own stone walls
- The Cotomatate consists of two double rooms with cast-iron canopy beds and five suites with exposed stone walls and wooden mezzanines. Go for the four huge, open-plan ground-floor suites with thick stone walls and beamed ceilings
- There are shady courtyards, a lovely garden and a splendid veranda from which extensive views, a coffee or a fresh juice can be enjoyed
- The homemade pies, jams, marmalades and sweets are delicious
- Cotommatae is an ideal romantic couples’ retreat, a quiet paradise in the center of Hydra