Well outside of town and surrounded by pine and olive trees, this boutique hotel is a perfect place to relax and unwind.
- If you want to be away from it all, this is your place. Still it only takes 10 minutes by a scheduled boat (or a 50 minutes’ walk) to get to Hydra harbour
- Plakes beach is one of the prettiest of the island. It’s small, pebbly and the water looks even more turquoise than in the Grenadines. And it lies right outside the hotel doors
- All seven rooms and suites have a clean fresh look with beautiful plank flooring, crisp white bed linen, contemporary wall art, pastel-toned fabrics and mock-antique furniture. Some have a balcony, while others offer accommodation for four
- The breakfast – Greek, English or continental – is tasteful, but the highlight for foodies is the small tavern by the sea with gorgeous salads and locally caught grilled fish
- A really big family or a group of friends might consider booking the whole property and having their own serviced holiday home