A new, contemporary design hotel located in the lovely area of Agia Eirini, one of Athens' liveliest squares.
- The hotel is situated in a modernist Bauhaus building from the 1930s and it still shows the typical streamline-modern style combining linear and curved elements, terrazzo floors, marble furniture and glass-brick-walls
- The 38 rooms are sleek and modern with a retro look. Think wooden desks, beds with brass details and curved brass tubes for the lighting and mirrors
- Buzzing, Italian-inspired restaurant Il Baretto attracts a hip local crowd as does the curved marble bar
- There are classes in yoga, meditation and martial arts: the hotel shares its space with the renowned Zen Center Athens, started by one of the co-founders of the hotel
- Right now, this is the coolest hotel in town and it’s not even that expensive. Perianth is a member of Design Hotels.