Owner Dimitrios Antonistis is a well-known artist and curator – no wonder his guesthouses boast an eclectic mixture of exquisite furniture and contemporary art.
- Two stylish, romantic and totally independent little villas levitate in the upper part of town overlooking the port, the village and the Saronic Gulf.
- Both houses provide a double bedroom, a living space with a kitchenette and a beautiful veranda with amazing sunset views.
- The rooms are filled with contemporary art and selected antique and contemporary furnishings.
- One villa showcases two beautiful antique armchairs from Morocco and a matching table, the other has a Venetian vitrine with mirrored glass.
- The bathrooms may be tiny, but they have gorgeous pink-grey marble on floor and walls that the owner found in the Peloponnese. Maid and donkey service can be provided on request.