A welcoming B&B in an imposing 18th-century townhouse, centred around a secret garden in the heart of La Rochelle.
- Exceptional service from owners Sabine and Olivier, who have poured love and attention into the renovation of this former merchant’s home
- Spacious, light-flooded bedrooms decorated in calming creams, greens and blues. One sits in the former wine cave, with a freestanding tub, vaulted stone ceilings and a private terrace
- Wonderful gardens overflowing with flowers – you’ll soon forget you’re in the middle of a city
- Excellent breakfasts served around a huge table (or outside in summer), plus a lounge where you can curl up by a candlelit fireplace
- Just a 10-minute walk from La Rochelle’s lively harbour, and a short drive from the beaches of Île de Ré