A laid-back little hotel in the heart of chic La Couarde, with an understated air and tree-shaded terraces.
- A haven of peace and tranquillity in the centre of one of Ile de Ré’s prettiest villages
- Nineteen simple but comfortable rooms decorated in whites, greys and fresh sea-blues, with rustic wooden furniture; some have French windows opening onto little balconies
- Delicious breakfasts with croissants and breads from owner Monsieur Marin’s own bakery (situated just down the street), as well as local jams, juices and steaming cafetieres of coffee
- A sun-dappled patio and terraces – ideal for alfresco breakfasts or an aperitif before strolling out for dinner at one of the local restaurants
- Friendly staff on hand with tips and advice. They can also arrange bike hire for exploring the island