A stylish little hotel with pretty gardens and a turquoise swimming pool, sandwiched between pine forests and the ocean on Île de Ré’s southern coast.
- Twenty-nine rooms, all with their own character – those in the main building are a little more vibrant, while those around the pool come in contemporary chocolate and white hues
- A laid-back restaurant decked out in coastal colours, with a fireplace for winter dining and a patio for alfresco summer meals. The seafood dishes are particularly good
- A decked pool area with plenty of sun beds, plus terraces where you can relax under the shade of olive trees
- A small but well-equipped wellness centre where you can unwind with a massage and a sauna, plus free tea in the lounge every afternoon
- A perfect location for beaches, sailing, golf, horse-riding and more. Le Bois-Plage also has one of the best markets on the island