A romantic and refined manor house tucked away in 12 acres of private parkland, a 30-minute drive inland from La Rochelle.
- A beautiful restoration of a 19th-century gem that’s only just opened to guests
- Just four sumptuous rooms and suites, all with floor-to-ceiling windows, king size beds, roll-top bathtubs and carefully chosen antiques. One has a balcony with gorgeous views, another a shower in a tower!
- Stunning grounds, created by an English landscape gardener in the early 20th century, complete with a swimming pool, two lakes and a tennis court
- Tasty breakfasts of croissants, hams, cheeses and more, plus lavish table d’hôte dinners four nights a week. Picnic hampers can be supplied, too
- An idyllic rural setting, within easy reach of the coast, historic towns and the bridge to Ile de Ré