‘A bench in the sun’ – an enchanting name for an enchanting B&B, set in converted stables near Marsilly’s port, just across the bridge on the mainland.
- Five bedrooms with soaring beams and quirky décor – you might find an African carving, a contemporary open staircase, exposed stone walls or a beautiful antique desk
- A cozy, laid-back feel – make yourself a coffee and relax by the fireplace, read under the shade of an olive tree, or cool down in the sparkling swimming pool
- Peaceful, sun-dappled gardens made for unwinding (you’ll hear little other than birds and occasional church bells), plus a small spa with a sauna, Jacuzzi and massages
- Delicious breakfasts featuring local breads, homemade tarts and more
- A handy location for exploring Ile de Ré, the historic city of La Rochelle and other parts of the region, plus it’s only a short drive from the airport