An intimate and luxurious hotel in an 18th-century mansion – peaceful and private, yet only minutes from Saint Martin’s port, restaurants and market.
- Grand yet welcoming interiors, with parquet floors, carefully chosen antiques and curtains wafting in the breeze by floor-to-ceiling windows
- Nine airy and elegant guest rooms and suites, many with fireplaces, sitting areas and garden views. Some interconnect to accommodate families
- A cloistered patio and extensive lawns which lead down to a heated outdoor swimming pool
- Breakfast – best enjoyed in the garden, surrounded by birdsong – is a tasty spread of hot and cold options, served with Raynaud china and silver pots
- Wonderfully discreet service – staff appear at the touch of a button whenever you need them