A luxurious and stylish stone house sleeping up to 10 people, hidden in gardens in the pretty village of Ars-en-Ré.
- Plenty of space to relax – there are five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a lounge, a dining room, a swish modern kitchen, a video room and an office, spread across the main house and a pavilion
- Elegant interiors which blend rustic charm (stone walls, breezy linens, whitewashed hearths) with contemporary pieces from Scandinavia and Italy
- Wonderful gardens with olive trees, an alfresco dining area, parasols and a heated 12m swimming pool
- The privacy of your own villa, but with hotel-style services (breakfast, concierge, housekeeping) included in the rates
- A peaceful setting on a quiet street, only minutes from restaurants, shops, the market and the port