Stylishly rustic and perfectly tranquil: picturesque Fikus is set in the Valle d’Itria and has a beautiful little collection of a trulli and two lamias
- Fikus is located in a wonderfully tranquil, rural spot yet close to Ceglie Messapica offering a wide range of shops and restaurants
- The property comprises one trullo (4 people) and two lamias (2-4 people), accommodating a total of up to 12 guests. A paradise for families and friends.
- Every room is unique, with handmade furniture and vintage items which provide a warm contrast to the traditional whitewashed walls typical of the region
- Breakfast is served in the lounge or in the pretty walled garden of olive trees. Or use the outdoor kitchen to prepare your own meal on the private terrace
- There is also a swimming pool and the Adriatic coast just a 40-minute drive away