An 18th-century farmhouse near the coast, Masseria Cimino is located next to the ruins of Egnazia and surrounded by vegetable gardens and century-old olive trees
- The charming, 15-room Masseria Cimino offers an authentic slice of Puglian rural living, fantastic value for guests looking for a rustic yet chic setting, perfect for families and laid-back couples
- Masseria Cimino is close to San Domenico golf course, the fishing town of Savelletri and the rocky coast, with its beach clubs and lidos
- The 18th-century house has 15 rooms, which follow the all-white, farmstead-style aesthetic, all fitted with real fireplaces
- A four-course buffet dinner is served nightly in the intimate, candle lit dining room and on the terrace. It is a feast of local cooking.
- Relax by the small swimming pool, which used to be the goats’ pen or hire a boat or bycicles to explore the surrounding groves and Egnazia